We are now accepting submissions for Volume 11 of The Catalyst! This semester’s theme is “Don’t Stop Me Now.” We all have a few aspirations in life that we feel we are kept from achieving. We want to hear and see how you deal with spoilsports that try to keep you down! Send your submissions and a short bio to us at email@example.com by November 3rd. (As always, you’re submissions don’t need to be within the theme. It’s simply a suggestion for inspiration.) For submission guidelines, click here.
We look forward to seeing all of your hard work!
The Catalyst is looking for motivated students to join our staff. We are seeking:
- Future Editor-in-Chief
- Learn the ropes this fall and take over in the spring
- Get valuable experience in publishing
- Meet awesome people and be involved with the La Crosse writing community!
- Assistant Editors
- Help the Editor-in-Chief in all areas of the process
- Learn about publishing from the publisher’s perspective
It’s with great excitement that we welcome you to the new site for The Catalyst! Please bear with us while we work on moving everything over. Though only the last volumes are available currently, we hope to get the rest up by the end of summer.
For now, we will try to keep you updated with any other local publication opportunities or creative events.
Have a great summer!