- Please send photography and artwork in .jpeg or .png format. If there is another format you prefer, email us and we will work it out.
- Accepted photography/artwork will be in full color in online format, but black and white if printed in a physical copy.
- Please send music by way of YouTube, SoundCloud, or other external website. If this is not possible, please contact us and we will try to work around the issue. Also, please keep all music and original videos at or below 10 minutes.
- **All work in submitted videos, including music and imagery, must be original or used with express written permission from the copyright holder.**
- Written submissions should be no longer than 2,000 words or no more than 5 pieces.
- All creative minds from the UW-La Crosse community are encouraged to submit their work.
- Though every volume follows a theme, submissions outside of the current issue’s theme are also welcome.
- Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please direct any questions, comments, or concerns to this email address as well.
- Please send a short (max. ~100 word) author bio along with your work.
- Simultaneous submissions are accepted. Please notify us immediately if submitted work is accepted elsewhere.
Thank you for taking an interest in The Catalyst. We look forward to seeing all of your creativity in action!
*The Catalyst is an independent journal and does not discriminate against the views of artists regardless of race, religion, political affiliation or sexual orientation. Please respect the opinions of fellow artists as you would your own views.